1. I have so much patience (don’t even think that’s a good thing)
2. I can relate well to people and adapt to different situations
3. I always give my best in every activity that put myself through (academics, sports, friendship, dating….)
4. I don’t usually treat people bad even when I’m mad at them
5. I believe that people can change, and I have faith that my boyfriend will learn about patience, and tolerance, and about how he is just as smart as other people and not more.
You know when you’re having a great day, and you think “tonight is gonna be very pleasant also”, and you’re wrong. One tiny event, a sentence, a word misplaced can ruin your entire day and probably the day after!
Relationships can be just too fucking annoying. Its like nothing you do is the right thing, and you’re always stuck in that same place.. always “trying”, and never getting anywhere with that. Trying and seeing that all your efforts just led tho to a big nothing,
And that would be okay, I guess if these things were discussed by the couple. But it sucks when one of them is so absolutely sure he is smarter than everyone else…. It is so tiring for everyone. The one who “knows more” is always tired of the “mistakes” the other one commits. And the other one, is always tired of trying and making the first one notice he is not that smart!
I’m so fucking stressed! I love my boyfriend, but sometimes I wanna kick his ass, punch him in the face and fucking slam his head on the floor… He can be a bitch sometimes, and I here it that he doesn’t ever try to better his attitudes towards me or anyone else. Goddammit